Wenatchee Garage Fire Close Call Explosion

Firefighter Spot

WENATCHEE — One minute firefighter Glenn Smith was in the clear, aiming his hose at a garage fire. The next, he was engulfed in a fireball.

“It happened so fast that you don’t really have a lot of time to think,” he said of the Dec. 15 blaze in a Wenatchee garage. “I was just in a lot of fire and it was hot.”

The fireball, caused by either propane tanks or pyrotechnics inside the garage, retreated quickly and Smith went right back to fighting the fire, although he moved to the side of the garage.

“It seemed like it was a cannon. All the fire came out the front,” he said.

Complete Article and video if not showing in post for you.

View original post

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s